Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

YIKES!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow's the day!!! Thank you to all our very loving family and friends who have faithfully held us up in prayer over the past 3 & 1/2 years. Thank you to those who have left such kind words and warm thoughts on this site. Thank you to all those who helped us along the way, for without each and every one of you, this journey would have been more difficult. And most importantly, THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER for granting us the desire of our hearts and blessing us with this precious little girl.

We're coming to getcha' honey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers daily as you are meeting Lucy this week! I can't believe the time is finally here!!!! Praise God for His provision for your family. We can't wait to meet Lucy in one week and one day!!!
We love you guys.
heart,
the Duda's

Anonymous said...

I know you guys are coming home soon - I can't wait to see you and I can't wait to meet precious little Lucy! I am so excited for you - I know you're probably holding her right now!

Sarah