Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

4 months later..........

I know, I know.... we haven't been keeping up with this site. I'm really sorry. I've gone back to working 45 or 50 hours a week, and by the time I get home, spend my few precious hours with Lucy, and put her to bed, I pretty much hit the hay myself.

Things have been better the past month or so. We had some trips to Children's Hospital due to feeding issues (all of which the doctors have chalked up to developmental delays). We've also had some "behavioral" issues and we're working thru those day by day. It's been a REALLY busy four months.

I haven't been scanning photos in, so I don't have anything new to post right now, but hopefully in the next few days I'll have new ones to share.

We celebrated Lucy's 1st birthday about 6 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun.... Unfortunately, Loren and I spent most of our time playing mommy & daddy & host, we didn't get a chance to take pictures. Some of our family did get some photos, and we got a few from Auntie Lisa just the other day. We'll scan them in and post them here & hopefully, we'll get more from others soon.

Well, off to bed......

All our Love,

L, L & L

No comments: